Menu
0

Reviews (22)

Write a Review
Rating
4.8
Reviews (22)
(17)
(5)
(0)
(0)
(0)
  • Ma****ta
    Great product, works as intended!
    7 Days Ago
  • M****y
    I haven't gotten static shock since I got this. I take it everywhere. And even bought some extra to give out as presents.
    7 Days Ago
  • bo****sy
    it really helps to keep me from any form of static sock no more...
    7 Days Ago
  • Wi****ta
    This works!
    7 Days Ago
  • l****s
    I had my doubts that this would work but somehow it does. If I drive a car other than my own, I move it to that vehicle's key ring. No more shocks for me.
    7 Days Ago
  • A****n
    Works great. Even see sparks inside the cylinder.
    7 Days Ago
  • D****e
    Got one for myself and a neighbor since we both have bad static in our homes.
    Inexpensive and quick fix.
    7 Days Ago
  • T****E
    It works pretty well.
    7 Days Ago
  • Ei****an
    Great product
    7 Days Ago
  • V.****GO
    It Works
    7 Days Ago
  • Sa****im
    Exellent . Helped alot
    7 Days Ago
  • la****ks
    takes the sting out of touching electrical contacts
    7 Days Ago
  • R****h
    Great
    7 Days Ago
  • H****.
    light, small and works..they could have another product with a different design which could show a bigger spark... ! !
    7 Days Ago
  • V****m
    Just what I needed to avoid shocks while turning off my computer & external hard drive. A simple touch to metal before hitting switches and I no longer have to worry about static harming the data on the drive.
    7 Days Ago
  • m****s
    Our work environment was super dry and static shocks were the norm. I had used this product daily for several years and it really worked for me.
    7 Days Ago
  • p****i
    Carry this on my key chain to avoid getting shocked when I touch metal things, works great! Would recommend to anyone needing one.
    7 Days Ago
  • D****T
    I have a switch that is sensitive to static electricity and burned up two before I figured out what was happening. Now I ground with this device before touching: no problems.
    7 Days Ago
  • E****e
    I've only had this for 3 weeks and so far i haven't been shock yet .I have this thing wherever i go and always make sure to touch anything with it before me.
    7 Days Ago
  • R****e
    It does work. Just wish it were a little smaller, but then it might not work if it was. I bought two so I could put on my dog, so I would stop shocking her, haven't had a chance to see if it works though
    7 Days Ago